Monday, June 29, 2009

Buy in Bulk from the Dollar Tree

I love the Dollar Tree. The store carries such a wide variety of items, and when I am planning for a party, teacher appreciation luncheon, volunteer banquet...whatevskies...it is nice to be able to decorate or give out gifts or goodies bags without breaking the bank.

Everything at DollarTree.com is also $1 or less. AND if you ship items to a local Dollar Tree store instead of 2 your home, shipping is free. Woo-hoo!

My only problem with the site is that some of the sizes of the lots are just too big. I might actually find a use for 48 black frames, though, especially since my daughter loves to create masterpieces for me on the regular!

Anyway, Dollar Tree online already has about 750 products, and they are constantly expanding that.

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Ooh-I LOVE the Dollar Tree!-Thanks for the info!